I feel, therefore I am...

Friday, October 27, 2006

The tone setter

I am a teething writer.
now this phrase "teething" is sure to evoke an image of a toddler, straight out of some Anne Giddes greeting card. A tiny winy mouth babbling to itself, experimenting with new words; sparkling eyes taking a peek into everything around and mischievous hands taking every liberty to find the whys and the hows of things.
This infant does not boast of making any difference to the world, but somehow manages to do a lot by its very blissful ignorance.
So here is an attempt to unleash the child within me, of participating fully in life, winking at its oddities , pampering the most ignored things around me. With a child's eye, looking at myself growing up a wee bit each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home